Join us on the island of Light to enjoy 1 week of yoga and well being!
new dates are coming soon
We practice yoga twice a day – energizing Hatha Yoga (active, dynamic) in the morning and calming Yin Yoga (soft, deep) in the evening – these two styles complementing each other, for a healthy relationship between strength and softness in your body, mind and spirit. In between there is plenty of time to rest, rejuvenate, explore the island, hike or swim in the crystal clear Libyan sea or stay at the wonderful retreat center for some “hammocking”, reading, creating and relaxing or treating yourself with a blissful massage or reiki treatment – basically do whatever you are inspired to do and makes you happy 🙂
The yoga sessions will take place on the roof terrace overlooking the mind blowing Cretan nature and sea.
Price: 630.- euro, including:
* accommodation in shared double room (7 nights)
* rich&healthy vegetarian breakfast from locally sourced, organic products (optional delicious vegetarian dinner for 10eur per day)
* 2 Yoga classes per day (morning and evening), including Meditation and Pranayama
* Kirtan (chanting of traditional Mantras) on request
* Small group (max. 8 students) for a personalized experience
* Complete Yoga equipment
All levels are welcome!
Classes being taught in English or German.
Prices are per person. Not included are flights, transportation, insurance and all extras during the retreat.
Travel information: Book your flights to Heraklion and either book a transfer from Om Shanti or get a bus to Amiras. For more detailed information, please contact us via email:
Kamala & Abinaya